The latest version of ACTPrinter contains several fixes to the printing mechanism. Unfortunately it seems that one of those fixes broke compatibility with iPhone multitasking. If you leave the application to access the home screen, printing may not work once you return to the application.
I am still not sure why and how this happens, but I will try to come up with a bug fix release as soon as possible.
Please try the following workaround:
- Go to the iPhone Home screen by pressing the Home button
- Press the Home button twice to activate the application switcher
- In the application switcher, press and hold the ACTPrinter icon
- A red minus button should appear on the ACTPrinter icon. Tap it
- Press the Home button to leave the application switcher
- Launch ACTPrinter
Houdah Software s.à r.l.