Houdah Software Forums
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Sivan

I can find the printer in list. But seems that it doesn't work. I guess it may fail to install the PS2PDF, when reinstall it still fail to work. Need you're help!
houdah

Hi!

Are you using a Windows PC?

Which version of ACTPrinter Win are you using?

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
Sivan

Yeah, it's PC. 3.7 for win7. Only can transfer PDF document manually.
JoeAcklin

Hello,

If the printer did not install into the control panel, you will need to disable your virus protection software before installing ACTPrinter Win Companion.  Some anti-virus programs deny the installer the permissions it requires to install.

Please goto the control panel and remove ACTPrinter Win from your computer.  Then disable your anti-virus software, install ACTPrinter Win, then re-enable your anti-virus.  This should work, if not, please contact support.actprinterWIN@houdah.com directly and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you,
Joe
peleus

I think converting .docx to pdf will also fix this concern. Anyone else tried it?
JoeAcklin

Hello,

ACTPrinter will allow any PDF to be transferred to your device directly from the ACTPrinter Win Companion notification program.  Any other document type (.docx etc) must be printed to the ACTPrinter Win. printer and it will be converted and sent to the ACTPrinter Win Companion notification program.

If you have any other questions, let us know,
Joe
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.