Clicky

Rotas
Hi there,

I've just upgraded to HoudahGeo3.0.3 on Lion 10.7.2 and iPhoto '09 (8.1.2). It's a very nice upgrade.

But I cannot save any changes to keywords either to iPhoto or to a test file. There is no keyword check-box on the EXIF/XMP Export dialog.

Also, is it possible to save window state between sessions? Whenever I restart the software I have to re-size the window then re-size the columns.

Thanks!
0 0
houdah
Hi!

Export of keywords to EXIF/XMP should work. I can see the checkbox here. It is the third from the bottom.

Export of keywords to iPhoto/Aperture is not yet implemented. The checkbox was included in error. This feature was meant for a later release. Actually, I am not yet sure if it is feasible to pass on keywords to iPhoto or Aperture.

I'll try to add state saving with the next update.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
Rotas
Hi Pierre,

Thanks re state saving.

Ignoring iPhoto/Aperture, for some reason when I hit the EXIF/XMP Export button, I see no Keyword option. 3rd from the bottom for me is "Spotlight Comments". I'll email you a screenshot.

Cheers,
Roger

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it. Deleted preferences and the keyword option appeared. Works fine.

Thanks!
0 0