Clicky

adurudas
Is there a way to customize how HoudahGeo exports to Google Earth?

When I play the tour of my exported pictures in Google Earth, I would like it to zoom in on the place where a picture was taken, then show the picture, zoom out again, and fly to the next location with a picture (similar to what happens when you watch the Sightseeing tour which shows up under "My Places" in Google Earth, just with the addition of showing the corresponding picture).

Is this possible from HoudahGeo or would this be something I would need to do in Google Earth (or another program altogether)?

I hope this makes somewhat sense.

Thanks!

0 0
houdah
Hi!

I am not sure I quite understand your question.

The Sightseeing tour should show open the balloons and show the pictures. Doesn't it?

The settings for slideshows are found in Google Earth Preferences.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
adurudas
Hello!

Ok, I will try to explain: when you start the Sightseeing tour which comes with Google earth, you fly from on eplace to the next and Google Earth zooms in on every place (e.g. an airport, a ship etc.). For the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Google Earth zooms in until it is 300m above the ground.

When I look at the tour of my pictures, which I exported from HoudahGeo, Google Earth always stays 13km above the ground and does not zoom in (or out). In fact, while the tour is running, I cannot even manually change the zoom.

So my question is, whether there is a means to customize the zoom level for the HoudahGeo tour. I would like to have Google Earth zoom in on a place where I took a picture, let's say to 300m above ground (like the Eiffel Tower), then open the picture, close it, zoom out, fly to the next place, zoom in, show the picture, zoom out, etc.

The idea would be that I (or even more important, people I would send my picture tour to) could see the surroundings on Google Earth from a close perspective before I (or they) see the picture.

Does this make more sense?

Thanks!
Andre

0 0
houdah
Hi!

Currently the altitude is not customizable. It is hard-coded at 13km.

If you wish, you may edit the KML file generated by HoudahGeo.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0