Clicky

mcduff
While I am a longtime mac user I like to use the mouse as little as possible [rolleyes]

I like that you mention adding your own keyboard shortcuts in your blog. This is valuable advice and at the very least I think it should be referred (or linked) to in the manual. With it I have added shortcuts to the commands I use a lot. But there are two issues:
  1. There are also some functions in the Process pane that do not seem to have menu items so I cannot assign my own shortcuts.  For example: Zooming in and out (it would be nice if the common command-plus and command-minus shortcuts were used), changing between Inspect/Geocode, changing between Map/Sattelite/Hybrid.
  2. Now this point could be a philosophical/design choice and if that is the case I respect it, but I do prefer when apps come with shortcuts versus having to manually assign them. Again, if this is a UI choice on your part I will respect that.

Thanks for the great product. Houdah Geo was a godsend when I needed to geotag thousands of images, and I use it almost daily!
0 0
houdah
Thank you for the feedback.

I’ll add the menu items to the todo list.

Best,

Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
mcduff
Thanks Pierre!
0 0