Thank you for the feedback.
1. Currently the document stores only one time zone for the whole project. I have considered changing this, but came to the conclusion that this will be confusing to most users. I will give it some more thought.
2. That's an interesting suggestion.
3. This is the core feature of HoudahGeo: automatic geocoding without user interaction. This should however not override manually entered coordinates. How did you adjust the positions that were later overridden.
4. The idea is to navigate the images using the arrow buttons in the floating window.
5. That's an interesting request. Not changing the timestamp was in fact an often requested feature.
6. I am in the process of re-thibking the interface. I must however say that I am pretty proud of the current incarnation. The 3-step process makes a very complex process appear reasonably simple.
7. That is unfortunately not possible. As long as a project is not saved, it has not reference point to which paths could be relative.
8. That's an interesting idea. I am currently not sure if it is feasible.
9. There are many sources for georeferencing error: GPS precision, timespan between track points, clock accuracy,… Not all of these can be quantified.
Houdah Software s.à r.l.