Clicky

tkrotchko
Thanks for all the help thus far.

I've run into another issue with my photos.    The cable between my GPS and  camera partially failed about 2 weeks into a 3 week trip.  

The result is interesting.   Since the GPS originally set the clock on the camera, the time was absolutely dead-on throughout the trip.

But in some cases the GPS indicated it had a lock on the current location, but the cable scrambled the result, so the camera took the "home" time (which was Eastern Time).   

Which makes the hour off, but the minute is dead-on accurate.   

As a backup, I took a Garmin GPS which I kept operating throughout all 3 weeks, which was my backup, so everything is salvageable.   

So I know the hour when certain photos were taken because we had a reservation for transit, or admission to an area, and the minutes are dead on.   So if I adjust the hour, they line up perfectly with the GPS track.

However, I can't find a way to tell HoudahGeo to ignore the embedded time information and adjust it as it would with an untagged photo.   Is there a way to do that?

--Tom
0 0
houdah
Hi!

In HoudahGeo Camera Setup you can check the option to Override Time Zone Information Embedded in Image Files.

Best,

Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0