Clicky

arizonanorse
I understand that the license for Tembo can be used on two computers, but when I put the license into the 2nd, the first has reverted back to trial version.  How do I accomplish this.  Also how do I recover a lost license number?
0 0
houdah
Hi!

You may indeed use Tembo on both your computers.

If you purchased your license directly from houdah.com, you should have received an activation code. This is meant to work only once to create a license file. That file is installed in ~/Library/Application Support/Tembo/License.tmbolicense and a copy was emailed to you.

You may copy that file to your second machine. Double-click the file on the second machine and Tembo will install it in the correct location.

Be careful not to move or remove the file on the first machine.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
arizonanorse
This is going to sound crazy, but I can't find that license file anywhere on this machine...running Lion if that makes any difference. Can't locate an email anywhere although I typically put them in a 'registrations' folder. Definitely need more help with this, thanks.
0 0
houdah
Hi!

The catch is that Lion hides the Library folder.

To get to your ~/Library folder, hold down the option key and select Library from the Go menu in the Finder. Then navigate to Application Support/Tembo.

Alternatively you can select Go to Folder… from the Go menu and then enter ~/Library/Application Support/Tembo

However, if you purchased Tembo from the Mac App Store you will not have a license file. You will need to re-download the application from the Mac App Store on the second machine. Log in with the same account as you did on the first Mac. You will not be charged for the additional download.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
arizonanorse
Thanks much. That did it.  I didn't know that in the app store I could re-download without paying again as the app didn't show up in my purchased items.
0 0