Clicky

Gerben
Would you consider implementing an different view when inputting text? Not the characters flying by but a regular input field so you can see more easily what you write? I know the text shows underneath the typing bar but i mean getting rid of that and having a 'normal' input field instead.

Best,
Gerben
0 0
houdah
Hi!

The text at the bottom of the window actually is a text field with transparent background.
You can disable the sliding keys animation by enabling Collapsed Mode from the View menu.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
Gerben
Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the reply. I do realise that the text at the bottom is a text field, but would it be possible to make it bigger so it can contain several lines of text instead of one? 

Best,
Gerben
0 0
houdah
Hi Gerben,

Thing is, Type2Phone can only guess what the text on the iPhone will look like.
The receiving app is free to react to the keyboard input. It may split the text over several text fields, auto-correct, auto-complete, control a game, …
The single line text is already a gamble. It shows typed keys as text and clears as soon as you type a new line, tab, …

Multi-line text would quickly diverge from what you are actually seeing on the phone and turn to gibberish.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
Gerben
Hi Pierre,

All I actually mean is display the typed text on Type2Phone on several lines instead of one long line (I do not mean that the text input on Type2Phone should be similar to that on the receiving app). But I might misunderstood the technical side of things completely, sorry about that.

Anyway, it's a minor thing of course, I love Type2Phone very much!

Best,
Gerben
0 0