There is no set maximum. From my last trip I brought home and tagged 1200 RAW files.
Does HoudahGeo hang when you click the “Output” button in the toolbar?
This just re-arranges the user interface to reveal the information and toolbar buttons related to data output. This should not take more than a fraction of a second, no matter how many images you have loaded.
Which version of HoudahGeo are you running?
Which version of OS X are you running?
Where did you import the images from: Photos, iPhoto, Aperture,… ?
If HoudahGeo hangs again, please do the following:
1. Open /Applications/Utilities/Activity Monitor.app
2. In the list of processes, find and select HoudahGeo
3. Select View > Sample Process from the menu
4. This will create a text report which you can save
5. Send me the saved file. This tells me what HoudahGeo was up to when it hung
Houdah Software s.à r.l.
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search