Clicky

kickingvegas
First off: Thanks for a very useful and promising app! That said, I think it is a work in progress because meta key (option, control) and function key support are not there yet. If these aren't on your features list for Type2Phone, please add them.

Thanks again!

0 0
houdah
Hi!

Improved support for accents, umlauts and more special characters are coming in Type2Phone 1.2 This version has already been submitted.

We are working on function keys. These will come in a later version.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
kickingvegas
Great! Look forward to the next update.

0 0
abstractmonkey
Yeah, it would be great if any keyboard shortcut usable in iOS could work. For example, to select text right now, shift-left or shift-right works, but to select words, option-arrows doesn't work, and to select lines, cmd-arrows don't work, but all work in iOS. Also the "emacs style" keyboard shortcuts like ctrl-k to delete the rest of the line after the cursor etc.. works in iOS (with an external keyboard), but not in this app.

Lastly, I think it would be cool if there was a global keyboard shortcut for the mac that works even when Type2Phone is in the background, which would cycle between putting Type2Phone to the foreground and background so that you could quickly switch to and from the app, like a KVM.
0 0
houdah
Hi!

More arrow key text navigation and selection will come in Type2Phone 1.2.

Keyboard shortcuts using the command key will also be supported in 1.2.
I have added emacs-style control key shortcuts to the TODO list. Hopefully this can be done for 1.3.

For a global shortcut you may want to try Apptivate.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
abstractmonkey
Cool. Great to hear some of the plans. I use all that those hotkeys like crazy. 

And thanks for the pointer to Apptivate. Will pick that up now. I used to use Quicksilver for that kind of thing, but missed that type of hotkey functionality when I switched to Launchbar.
0 0