Clicky

LGH
Hello,

Thanks for this fantastic application! I really like it a lot!

However, I've encountered some minor bugs in the Swiss French keyboard. (I have both selected it on the iPhone and in the Type2Phone application.)

a) It is not possible to type a Comma(,). I always get a full stop(.) instead on both keys. (However, the comma is displayed correctly in the "visual letter stream" displayed by the application.)

b) It is not possible to type the ß symbol by using ALT+S (since the symbol doesn't occur on the Swiss keyboard). (It is neither displayed in the visual letter stream, nor on the iPhone.)

c) It is not possible to type the @ symbol by using ALT+G. (It is displayed correctly on the visual letter stream, but on the iPhone you get the ¬ symbol instead.)

d) In order to type combined letters with ¨ ^ ` (for example û by using first ^ and then u), you need to double strike the special symbol first, and then double strike the letter (^^uu instead of ^u). 

e) It is not possible to get combined letters with ´ (by using ALT+^). For example in order to get a major É.

Greetings from Luxembourg to Luxembourg,
LGH
0 0
houdah
Hi!

Thank you for the feedback!

a) I believe I found that bug. It is random. It shows for some customers and not others. This should be fixed in the upcoming 1.2 update.

b) I will add that for the next update

c) I will fix that for the next update. Might be the same bug as 1)

d) I will need to investigate. I did not see that problem in my tests.

e) This is something we are working on for the 1.2 update.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
LGH
Hey, just wanted to confirm that ALL these bugs are now solved in the new version. Great job! :-)
0 0
houdah
Glad to hear that!

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.

Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0