I have attached a HoudahSpot template to search Outlook messages. Use this as a starting point to create your own template. You will indeed have to update the template to match your Outlook version.
HoudahSpot searches the Spotlight index. This relies on importer plug-ins to extract content and metadata from proprietary file formats. Such importers are usually included with the application that owns the file format.
Microsoft Outlook provides a plug-in. It labels some metadata differently from Apple Mail. Also it appears that different versions of Outlook label message properties in different ways.
Check what your version of Outlook makes available for searching and how it is a labelled. Then update your search template.
1. Find an Outlook message using the template attached below
2. Select View > Details > Info to view the Info pane. See https://blog.houdah.com/2018/01/inspect-file-metadata-with-houdahspot/
3. In the lower section of the Info pane you will see what information is available and searcheable. E.g. "Author Email Addresses"
4. You can drag rows from the Info pane to the Refine pane to update your search
5. E.g. you will get a criterion that says "Author Email Addresses" "is" "email@example.com"
6. To create a search template, you will want to remove the value text ("firstname.lastname@example.org") so that the input field is empty when you re-open your search template
Houdah Software s.à r.l.