Clicky

Jono
In LaunchBar I have a search template for HoudahSpot. I'm wondering if it's possible to create more search templates to search specific HoudahSpot templates from LaunchBar?

For example I have a HoudahSpot template that searches for images modified within the last 2 days (called 'Images Modified Within 2 Days').
I'd like to (if possible) type 'sim' in LaunchBar that would find the 'Search Images Modified Within 2 Days' HoudahSpot template & then I'd type in a search query to search only within that template.

I see the HoudahSpot search to use within LaunchBar is: hhspot://blitzSearch?searchString=*&options=3

I'm wondering is this could somehow be modified to specify the different search templates?
0 0
houdah
Hi!

This is currently not possible. BlitzSearch matches your preferred template.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
Jono
Thanks for your reply Pierre.

The only trouble with this (for me) is that you can't type something in the BlitzSearch, arrow down to the preferred template & hit return to search your query in the selected template. (Clicking on a template in BlitzSearch opens up that template but without the query you've typed in the BlitzSearch field).

Being able to add different HoudahSpot template searches to LaunchBar would give you a very quick way of starting searches for your different templates (especially since you could create 1 or 2 letter abbreviations in LaunchBar to initiate the searches). Plus you can paste text in LaunchBar search field, which I do often.

Or typing a search in the BlitzSearch field & then being able to arrow down to a template to search the query you've typed with the selected template would also be very useful I think

Would there be a possibility of any of these in the future?
0 0
houdah
Hi!

Thanks for the feedback!

That sounds like a very useful idea! I will investigate that.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
Jono
Great, thanks!
0 0