Clicky

foster13
Hi:

Is there any way I can search in Houdah with content kind mail or message and names beginning with different letters of the alphabet followed by wildcard letters and if so, any suggestions for the easiest way to do this?

The reason is to try and locate emails with duplicate content but changed dates (as a result of crashes, backups, restores, etc.) so as to keep the oldest/original version and delete the remaining copies.

Using Houdah to search for various items, I noticed that it also brought up duplicate emails with changed dates (as a result of crashes, backups, restores, etc.)

An example is below.

[amberlea] NO Special Meeting on January 12th    Mail Message    1/18/11 8:10 PM   
[amberlea] NO Special Meeting on January 12th    Mail Message    11/13/12 11:45 AM   
[amberlea] NO Special Meeting on January 12th    Mail Message    4/25/13 5:52 PM   

I’ve used duplicate finders to try and find duplicate email messages but have located all I can with the programs I’ve been using.

Thank you!

— Susan Swartz
0 0
houdah
Hi!

HoudahSpot cannot help you with identifying duplicates.

You may however search for file names using wildcards as seen in the attached screenshot.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.
Click image for larger version - Name: Screen_Shot_2013-05-05_at_11.48.17_AM.png, Views: 22, Size: 63.62 KB
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
foster13
The screenshot helps.  Thank you!
0 0