Clicky

Albert_Wener
I need to classify websites for retrieval at a later date. If I save the website from the  browser, an htm or html file is created along with the tags that I attach. In some cases, I can get back to the website using the saved file. In others I can't. I would really like to save the link and not a file, or save the file in a way that gets me back to the website.

Any suggestions?
0 0
stefhu
I don't know what this has to do with HoudahSpot and I'm not really sure if I understand what you want to do.
The easiest way to save a link to a website is to drag and drop the adressbar of Safari to any folder in finder. This will create a *.webloc file.

A even better way to manage websites is to create bookmarks in Safari. This are also *.webloc files but Safari will hold it on one place for you.
0 0
Albert_Wener
You’ve understood perfectly.

Many thanks

Albert

:: Albert Wener, Ph.D. ::
:: President, InfoFeedback Solutions Inc. ::
:: Toll-Free 866-932-9961 :: Montreal 514.932.9961 ::
:: 6500, Trans-Canada Highway, Suite 400 ::
:: Pointe Claire, Québec :: H9R 0A5 ::
:: albert_wener@infofeedbacksolutions.com ::

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.
0 0