Clicky

micksanders
I paid 3 days ago. I have not received my license. Nor have I received any response to the 3 support emails I have since sent.

Is this normal for Houdah Software? I got my HoudahSpot license straight away. Please send my license and/or acknowledge my emails.
0 0
houdah
Hi!

Thanks for your business.

License files are sent out immediately upon purchase. Sometimes however they get stuck in spam filters.

I have received your mails, replied to them and twice send you a copy of your license file. If these still don't make it through, please provide another email address.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
micksanders
Hi and thanks for your response. I apologise for the frustration you have also endured. For some reason one of your emails from "info@houdah.com" got through, but none other. I have no blocking on "houdah.com" in my email blacklist.

I have just emailed an alternative address to you; please re-send to that one (...@me.com).

Thanks and best regards, M.

0 0
micksanders
Hello!

Still no emails I'm afraid, either on Netspace or via Apple MobileMe. Something somewhere must be treating the license email as a virus, or something. I sent an email to you, suggesting a transfer of license via a trusted FTP/HTTP site or else could you send an SMS to my cell phone.

Please advise. best regards, M.

0 0
houdah
Hi!

I have just forwarded you a copy of your license file to your MobileMe address. I will try to send another copy from my own MobileMe account. Unfortunately, MobileMe seems to be having problems right now.

Sorry I could not reply earlier. I took Saturday afternoon off.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s. à r. l.
https://www.houdah.com

HoudahGeo: One-stop photo geocoding
HoudahSpot: Advanced file search utility
Tembo: Easy and effective file search
0 0
micksanders
Pierre, thanks for sorting this out. License received on MobileMe.

I am delighted to own this great piece of software!

Best regards, MJS.

0 0